Dear Humans...

 Book Trailer Journey 

Finding a book alone was quite the journey in itself. Growing up my education has ALWAYS had a spice of climate change or global warming mixed in, so when I had to find a book on this topic I was thinking easy peasy. Little did I know. It was quite difficult, many of the books I can across were being published in 2021. However, with that being said of course I was able to find one and I actually love it a lot. The book I chose is called Dear Humans...

For starters, this book was written by a 16 year AND it was illustrated by a 16-year-old. That itself is truly amazing to me. I love how our youth are taking a stand in this fight against climate change because we are the next generation, the generation that can reverse it. The storyline also is the cutest thing, it is about a cloud who starts to notice the blue in the sky disappearing and tries to find the color thief. However, he goes to find out it's the humans because of all the polluting we are doing! Below is my book trailer I created for the book as well as a handout that can be given to teachers or students! 





Comments

  1. I like your book choice! I never heard of this book before so I will definitely check it out. I am always interested in finding books for my future students to read. Great job on the video also!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Scientific Method Infographic

Let's Jam with Google Jamboard