Scientific Method Infographic

 Scientific Method Infographic 

Created by Julia Loda


What I learned about the Scientific Method:
What do you think the most important characteristics of a scientist:

In this process of creating this infographic and iterating what I have already learned I feel like I was able to understand more after having to restate it all. The scientific method has taught me the underlying message that things aren't linear, you are going to have to tweak or adjust and that is just the way of life. I learned that it is so important to start with a question you are passionate about otherwise it won't be as enjoyable of a process for you.

I think the most important characteristic of a scientist is being able to stay open-minded or ana out of the box thinker. If you approach aspects of experiments or even live like this you will learn so much more and be able to explore so much more. This will help you to not think so linear in problem-solving and experimental designing.


Comments

  1. Hi Julia! I really like your poster about the scientific method, how to teach it, and the example experiment you go through. The overall look of your poster is clean, informative, and organized, which makes it very easy to follow along and understand. The sample experiment is a cool and fun way to demonstrate the scientific method process for students. I can relate to what you said about not realizing science and the scientific method is completely not liner, as so many of the other subjects are. Science and the scientific method says it is ok to go back, modify, or start over in the process and it is all helpful to the students learning. Great job!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Let's Jam with Google Jamboard

Dear Humans...