Digital Deats...

 Digital Chapter Reviews 

Now initially like every school text I have ever picked up I was not enthused. However, as time went on and I began reading more and more I began to be intrigued. This book was FULL of resources from lesson plan ideas to websites and digital resources. I've since created chapter guides on chapters 3, 4, and 6. This process was done using Canva (my favorite creator's outlet, if you couldn't tell) and I loved every minute of it. Personally re-formatting information so it's more aesthetically pleasing and engaging is my favorite thing to do. Please take a look below to see what the final products came out too!!

Chapter 3


Chapter 4


Chapter 6






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dear Humans...

Scientific Method Infographic

Let's Jam with Google Jamboard