Introduction of Educational Technologies in Science Methods

 This past week we have been introduced to a few educational technology tools that will help us to grow as educators as well as students. This week we looked into Flipgrids as well as out bitmoji classrooms on google slides. I really enjoyed the process of creating on both of these platforms and think that they would be extremely beneficial to use within the classroom (virtual or in-person). In regards to my google slides bitmoji classroom, utilizing bitmoji's is such a simple thing to do that enhances a presentation greatly. Listening to my classmates introduce themselves along with their classroom they created made it much more interesting in a viewer's point of view. To see my google slides classroom see figure 1 below. To check out my Efolio, where for science methods I keep track of all my important work and compile it click here! For this class when creating out flipgrid we had to answer questions like what we wanted as a superpower or what was something awesome that happened to you this summer? This in my opinion was a good call on my professor's part because these aren't questions that are normally asked so each of us had to think out of the box and really share who we are. To check out my response to these prompts check out figure 2! I think this was a great tool to use when it came to our peer introductions and would most certainly recommend it to teachers. 

Figure 1

Figure 2


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dear Humans...

Scientific Method Infographic

Let's Jam with Google Jamboard